Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guinea pig cakes












Thanks to Christi L. for the uh-umm "nudge" to get this going and for setting it up for me. At some point I will try to have all our cakes (past, present, future) on here, but that may take a while (knowing me, right Christi!). So I thought I'd start with these and move forward. As is the case with most cakes we do, the "we" is Cameron and I. These were done for good friend Zoe's b'day party (7/2). We had just had the "live models" - Ruby and Brownie - with us while their family was gone which made them a lot easier to replicate. I did the cakes and Cameron added the artistic features (eyes, nose, etc.). Oh and how do you like the chocolate "poop pellets"? The kids loved it, of course!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! that is too funny.... if you had more time, you could have had Cameron paint some hay around them for the poop to lay in. He he he he.